Chow Ko Mathematics Award
This scholarship was established by O. Pauline Chow, professor of mathematics, and Fung-Kit M. Ko on the occasion to celebrate her retirement from the College and provides financial assistance to students majoring in the mathematics.
The HACC Foundation shall give consideration to students meeting the following criteria:
1. Students must be enrolled in HACC’s Mathematics Transfer Program.
2. Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above based on four-point system.
3. Students must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 or above in all college-level mathematics courses taken at HACC.
4. Students must be a full-time or part-time student.
5. Students must have completed at least 24 college-level credits at HACC.
6. Students must have completed at least 10 credits in required mathematics courses at HACC and listed in the Mathematics Transfer Program Guide. The courses must be Calculus I, II, III, Discrete Math, Linear Algebra and Differential Equations.