The spring scholarship application cycle begins Feb. 3, 2023 and runs through March 27, 2023. Make sure to update your application starting Feb. 3!
- Please check your HAWKmail email often. All scholarship communication is through HAWKmail. Please be sure to check your spam folder on a regular basis.
- You must complete a FAFSA to apply.
- You MUST be registered by the deadline for the upcoming semester to be considered for awarding. Please register when registration opens.
- Please review the scholarship timeline and FAQ. They can be found at HACC.edu/scholarships.
- During the scholarship cycle, the myHACC portal may reflect scholarship information. This information is letting you know you are being reviewed for possible awarding. You will only need to take action if you receive a scholarship offer in your HAWKmail.
Please read the definitions of “remote instruction” and “virtual learning”: Register Online Guide
Incorrect information can negatively impact scholarship awarding.
The fall cycle will open in Aug. 2023.
If you are a Student or Scholarship Administrator, please sign in using your Login and password. If you are a scholarship reviewer, please click the References and Reviewers tab.
If you need help with your Login or password, please click on trouble signing in.
In order to access your account to serve as a reference or reviewer, please sign in using your email address and the password you set when you created your account. If you need to recover your password, please click on trouble signing in.