Bernard A. Yannetti, Sr. and Ann L. Yannetti Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the family of Bernard A. Yannetti, Sr. to provide financial assistance to a resident of Adams County who has completed or is enrolled in Criminal Justice courses at HACC’s Gettysburg Campus.
1. Students must be residents of Adams County.
2. Students must complete at least six criminal justice credits from HACC.
3. Preference will be given for students with unmet financial need.
- Adams County Resident, Criminal Justice, Gettysburg Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled for at least six credits of Criminal Justice courses? If so, what courses?
- Are you enrolled for at least six credits of Criminal Justice courses?
- If so, what are the course you are enrolled?