Ann Durr Lyon Award
This award was established by friends of Ann Durr Lyon and is given to a student in the Human Services Program or Social Sciences Program, who has demonstrated high academic achievement and has made significant contributions to the human services field.
1. Students must be either a Human Services or Social Services programs.
2. Students must be enrolled either full-time or part-time.
3. Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.2.
4. Students must have completed at least nine credits in the Human Services or Social Services programs.
5. Preference will be given to a student who is employed, does volunteer work, or has an equivalent experience in a human service agency.