Clare E. and J. Anson Wilhelm Memorial Award
This scholarship was established by Wendy Wilhelm Hanford to provide financial assistance for Lebanon County residents enrolled at HACC’s Lebanon Campus.
1. Students must be a Lebanon County resident attending HACC’s Lebanon Campus.
2. Students must have minimum GPA of 3.0.
3. Students must demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
4. Students must be enrolled in Allied Health Degree Programs or Pre-Allied Health Degree Programs.
5. Students must have completed 15 credits in core courses and at least eight credits in required science courses.
- 3.0 GPA, Allied Health, Lebanon Campus, Lebanon County Resident, Unmet Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed 15 credits in core courses and at least 8 credits in required science courses?
- Please list the core courses and required science courses you have completed and the term you completed the course. (i.e.- Biology 121, Fall 2014)