Asian Indian Scholarship Award
The award shall provide financial assistance to students enrolled at Harrisburg Area Community College. The scholarship is provided by the Asian Indian Community.
1. Students must be enrolled at HACC and completed at least two terms.
2. Students must have unmet financial need.
3. Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.4.
4. Students must be enrolled in one of the following academic credit programs: Computer Science, Nursing or Engineering.
5. Students must be enrolled in at least nine credit hours.
6. Students must be taking 67 percent of their courses at a physical campus and no more than 33 percent of courses online.
7. Students must attend the Asian Indian Americans of Central Pennsylvania (AIACPA) annual dinner as a guest to receive the second half of the scholarship disbursement.
- Engineering and Technology, Math & Computer Science, Nine credits complete, Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least two terms at HACC?
- Will you be taking at least 67 percent of your courses at a physical HACC campus? (Please note: you can only take 33 percent of your courses online in the terms you are awarded)
- Please list the physical campus you are taking at least 67 percent of your courses at in the fall and spring terms. (i.e. Harrisburg, Lancaster)
- Will you attend the annual Asian Indian Americans of Central Pennsylvania dinner to receive the second half of your scholarship?