Anne M. Nebinger Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Rosemary Baylor in memory of Anne M. Nebinger, mother of five and self-educated bookkeeper to provide assistance to students who are re-entering or preparing to advance in the workforce.
1. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits at HACC’s Lebanon Campus.
2. Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
3. Students must have unmet financial need
4. Preference will be given to students enrolled in Business Program, with preference to Accounting majors.
5. Preference will be given to single parents who are re-entering the workforce or have changed careers.