Gettysburg Hospital Faith Redding Memorial Nursing Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Gettysburg Hospital to provide assistance to students enrolled in the Nursing Program at HACC’s Gettysburg Campus.
1. Students must be enrolled full-time or part-time in the Nursing Program at HACC’s Gettysburg Campus.
2. Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
3. Students must be candidates for graduation in the Nursing Program.
4. Students must demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
- Gettysburg Campus, Nursing, Unmet Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be graduating in the spring or fall semester?