Andrea Miller Neiderer Scholarship Award
This scholarship was provided by the Andrea Miller Neiderer Memorial Scholarship Fund of the York County Community Foundation. The purpose is to provide financial assistance to a student enrolled at HACC.
1. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
2. Students must have unmet financial need.
3. Students must have completed at least 12 credits, must be enrolled full-time and must be a resident of York County.
4. Students must be female and head of their households with one or more dependents.
- Unmet Financial Need, York County Resident
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a female head-of-household with at least one dependent? Head of household generally applies to taxpayers who are unmarried. You must also have paid more than half the cost of maintaining a home for you and a qualifying person to qualify for this filing status.
- Please provide a brief essay about your experience being head of your household.