College Club of Harrisburg Scholarship
This scholarship was established by The College Club of Harrisburg to provide financial assistance to a student enrolled at HACC’s Harrisburg Campus.
1. Students must demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
2. Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
3. Students may be first or second year students.
4. Students must attend HACC’s Harrisburg Campus.
5. Students must have satisfactory academic progress (SAP).
6. Students must be enrolled in the following programs: Early Care and Education Associate, Early Childhood-Elementary Education Associate or Early Childhood Care and Education Certificate.
Students may receive the scholarship funds on an annual basis through their graduation from HACC. Students must continue to meet the criteria and funds must be available.