Anthony J. Piccola Memorial Award
This award was established Sen. Jeffrey E. Piccola, friends and family in memory of Sen. Jeffrey E. Piccola’s father, Anthony J. Piccola, and provides financial assistance for tuition and fees to students with financial need wishing to pursue an education at HACC’s Harrisburg Campus.
1. Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
2. Students must be enrolled for a minimum of three credits per semester.
3. Students must be a resident of Dauphin County enrolled at HACC’S Harrisburg Campus.
4. Students must demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
5. Preference may be given to students enrolled in programs at the Community Center for Technology and the Arts (CCTA).
6. Preference will be given to graduates of Harrisburg High School who have graduated within the last three years from the date of the application.
- 2.5 GPA, Dauphin County Resident, Harrisburg Campus, Harrisburg H.S. , Recent HS Graduate, Unmet Financial Need