Andrea Miller Neiderer Scholarship Award
This scholarship was provided by the Andrea Miller Neiderer Memorial Scholarship Fund of the York County Community Foundation. The purpose is to provide financial assistance to a student enrolled at HACC.
1. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
2. Students must have completed at least 12 credits.
3. Students must be enrolled full-time.
4. Students must be female and head of their households with one or more dependents.
5. Students must be residents of York County.
6. Students must attend HACC’s York Campus.
7. Preference is given to students with unmet financial need.
- Unmet Financial Need, York County Resident
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a female head-of-household with at least one dependent? Head of household generally applies to taxpayers who are unmarried.