Board of Trustees Scholarship
This scholarship was established by HACC’s Board of Trustees and provides tuition monies at HACC for selected students in the top five percent of their senior class from an area high school.
1. Student must be in top five percent of their senior class from an area high school.
2. Second year students at HACC may apply provided they maintain minimum GPA of 3.5 during their first year at HACC.
- 3.5 GPA, Second year, Top 5 percent of high school class
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a high school senior?
- Are you in the top 5% of your high school senior class?
- Please provide your high school transcript that will show your class rank.