Central PA Habitat for Humanity Student Scholarship
This scholarship was established by George and Marcy Irvin and J. Thomas Rogers to provide financial assistance for students enrolled at HACC.
1. Students must have successfully participated in the Habitat Mentoring Program.
2. Students must be enrolled at HACC and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
3. Students must demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
4. Preference will be given to students still living at home with members of a Central PA Habitat for Humanity Family.
- 2.0 GPA, Habitat mentoring program, Unmet Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you successfully participated in the Habitat mentoring program?
- Date/s of mentoring program:
- Are you still living at home as a member of a Greater Harrisburg Area Habitat for Humanity (GHAHH) family?
- Name and address of Habitat family: