Culinary Arts Outstanding Student Scholarship
The HACC Foundation shall give consideration to students meeting the following criteria:
1. Students must have minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
2. Students must be enrolled in one of the following programs: Culinary Arts/Catering: Diploma, 0121; Culinary Arts: Certificate: Certificate, 1261; Culinary Arts: Career Associate, 1581; and Baking and Pastry Arts: Certificate, 1321.
3. Students must have completed a minimum of 20 hours of community service during the last two years.
4. Students must have completed 18 credits.
- 3.0 GPA, Community Service, Culinary
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed a minimum of 20 hours of community service during the last two years?