Carolyn Ritter Scholarship Fund
This scholarship was established by Carolyn L. Ritter, associate professor of English, on the occasion of her retirement from the College and provides financial assistance to students majoring in Communications and the Arts.
1. Students must be enrolled in Humanities, Communication, Languages and the Arts Programs.
2. Students must have completed 24 credits of which nine credit hours are English 101, 102 and a literature course.
- Communication, Humanities & the Arts, English, Language, Literature
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed nine credits of Eng 101, Eng 102 and a literature course?
- Please list the courses you have taken: