Perry County HACC Scholarship
This award was established by citizens of Perry County to provide financial assistance to students who are residents of Perry County and are eligible for sponsorship by the Perry County School District.
1. Students must be a graduate from a Perry County High School within the past five years. The high schools include Greenwood High School, Newport High School, Perry County High School, Susquenita High School, West Perry High School and any additional subsequent Perry County high school.
2. Students must be a resident of Perry County.
3. Students must be enrolled at HACC for a minimum of nine credits.
4. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
5. Preference will be given to students younger than 23 years of age.
- New Student, Perry County Resident, Unmet Financial Need